iCabbi is a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology, helping over 50,000 vehicles move their customers more efficiently across Ireland, the UK, US and Canada. As a rapidly expanding B2B tech company that doubled our staff numbers in 2016, we are passionate about what we do. Our customers’ ideas drive our ambition and the team are constantly innovating, solving problems and working together to achieve the goal of becoming the best in the business at helping our customers thrive.
With increasing demand for our product and new opportunities presenting themselves in new verticals and in the wider area of smart mobility, we are now looking to strengthen our marketing capability with the addition of an analytical, hands-on, creative communicator who will be as passionate as we are about selling our story.
- Plan, execute and optimise a Digital Marketing Strategy for our global business.
- Compile, capture, analyse and distribute market data and statistical information on competitors and industry trends, presenting to & supporting Management, Product & Sales.
- Use this market intelligence to create marketing propositions that will support sales.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales & Support to help generate, nurture and convert leads into customers and ultimately, iCabbi advocates – including the set up and management of email on-boarding campaigns, integrated with our CRM.
- Work closely with in-house design to produce marketing, advertising and promotional materials (within brand guidelines & budget) to support promotional activities on and offline, using the most suitable and cost-effective channels.
- Organise events and product exhibitions in international markets.
- Monitor and optimise social media activity and performance.
- Do everything else that’s thrown at you with enthusiasm and a smile on your face!
- A digital native with a creative streak, you will make this role your own, always looking to build and improve our market knowledge.
- A natural communicator who is not afraid to challenge and enjoys working in a team.
- Extremely organised and self-motivated, you want to learn, as well as demonstrating your own knowledge in an open, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment, ideally within the technology sector.
- Experience with Joomla CMS, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, AdWords, Netsuite/Salesforce preferred
- Some experience or knowledge of programming languages HTML, CSS and PHP would be ideal but not essential.
- Educated to a degree or masters level in marketing or in business with a marketing specialism.
- An interest or experience working in the technology / automotive space would be a bonus.
- Fluent in English, a second language would be a fantastico!
Based in Dublin, with occasional travel required.
Salary: €26k-€32k dependent on experience.
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and achievements, as well as a short cover note on why you’re the right person for this role.
No agency support required. Application closing date: 03/03/17