iCabbi is a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology, helping over 50,000 vehicles move their customers more efficiently across Ireland, the UK, US and Canada. As a rapidly expanding B2B tech company that doubled our staff numbers in 2016, we are passionate about what we do. Our customers’ ideas drive our ambition and the team are constantly innovating, solving problems and working together to achieve the goal of becoming the best in the business at helping our customers thrive.
With increasing demand for our product and new opportunities presenting themselves in new verticals and in the wider area of smart mobility, we are now looking to strengthen our marketing capability with the addition of an analytical, hands-on, creative communicator who will be as passionate as we are about selling our story.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, driver behaviour or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and growth
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences.
- Create clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria and translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches by working with implementation, operations, and other product team members
- Evaluate launch plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Do everything that is thrown at you with a smile on your face and enjoy the challenge!
- Proven work experience in product management preferable in a tech/start up environment
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and achievements, as well as a short cover note on why you’re the right person for this role.