Business Development Manager – Field Based
Location: United Kingdom
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
The role of the Business Development Manager is to promote & sell the iCabbi Dispatch Solution & Vehicle As A Service (VAAS) offering within the iCabbi Taxi Alliance. You will work in the Sales team with a defined Sales territory.The role is multi-faceted in selling the iCabbi Dispatch solution to non iCabbi companies & selling the VAAS solution to existing iCabbi Taxi Alliance customers.
- Accountable for managing, delivering and exceeding all Sales targets for a defined base of customers across your sales territory.
- Accountable for building solutions that meet and exceed customers’ business needs, working within the Pricing structure & delivering ROI and that they are the most profitably built for iCabbi.
- Carry out proactive outbound calling campaigns using our CRM data to engage with prospective customers to qualify & grow new prospects, updating the CRM platform with action & information gathered.
- Proactively engage with prospects with the objective of setting appointments for in person meetings to discuss, demo & sell the iCabbi solution.
- Proactively grow & manage your pipeline of prospects in both the iCabbi solution & VAAS.
- Provide a weekly report of the challenges and successes of the territory and ensure that the pipeline is kept up to date and that accurate sales forecasts are provided.
- Achieve set targets, KPI’s & objectives.
- The presence & strong interpersonal skills, to build strong & lasting relationships, quickly gaining respect & credibility.
- Excellent communication both verbal & written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivation to constantly improve & build knowledge as new technologies are developed.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience, within the taxi & private hire industry would be an advantage but not essential.
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment.
- Further education and training to enhance your skill set.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- Leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- Chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.