Title: Enterprise Implementations & Customer Success Manager
Location: UK / IE / Europe
Employee Status: Permanent Role
Experience Required: 5+ years of expertise in Tech, preferably within the Taxi Industry, plus min 1-year iCabbi experience
This is a dual role in that as Enterprise Implementations & Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for owning & delivering all elements of the Onboarding Project for new Enterprise Clients to project close and post go live for managing all aspects of the Customer Success to ensure that they meet their business objectives. As we are expanding globally the role will require significant travel.
During Onboarding you will work closely with Clients to train, build & implement the iCabbi Product Platform that includes Dispatch, Driver App, Data suite, Back Office & Passenger Products such as the Passenger App, Web Booker & Book Business. You will work collaboratively with the customer to build and configure the iCabbi Platforms, to enable them to own & manage their systems post go live. As part of the Onboarding process, you may need to engage with 3rd Party providers to ensure any external integrations such as Booking Integrators are in situ. You will act as a consultant throughout the implementation process providing clear recommendations to your client on set up and best practices
The purpose of the Customer Success Manager’ is to be an advocate of iCabbi & influence your Client base by explaining how you & the iCabbi platform can best meet their business needs. You will work with your Clients to provide guidance & ensure they are optimising their use of their systems. You will keep customers fully updated on future developments & their benefits, therefore creating the opportunity to drive product & feature adoption. With the ultimate goal being to drive customer retention, satisfaction (including system & service), expansion & customer advocacy across your base, you will collaborate with other members of the customer success team & the wider iCabbi team.
Additionally, you will be involved in the business development cycle to support RFP responses & solution design workshops & other presales activities. As a Customer Success Manager, a sound knowledge of the taxi industry is essential.
A great understanding of the iCabbi system is a must.
Regular travel to customer sites is a fundamental element of this role – customer sites may be based in the UK, Nordics, Mainland Europe & Australasia.
- Provide business development support through contributing to RFP responses, providing system demos, leading solution design workshops, conducting proof of concepts/pilots.
- Conduct business analysis design sessions with Customers to understand the change requirements for the Customer and how these maps to the software delivery/capability.
- Become technically proficient in all aspects of iCabbi’s software and as such, be seen by the Customer as a trusted System expert.
- Work closely with the internal departments such as Product to ensure that Customer requirements are known and understood and that they are aligned to the Product capability/roadmap.
- Draft specifications to cover specific Customer customisations or accelerated Roadmap items for delivery.
- Help get deals over the line.
- Be responsible for all components of the iCabbi dispatch delivery within the Client projects, ensuring all key project milestones are achieved with quality & accuracy.
- Ensure successful delivery (on time and on budget) of the overall programme of work and strong co-ordination of any inter-dependencies between your work and that of colleagues, customers & partners.
- Provide remote and on-site training to the Customer, their project teams and personnel & where required develop user manuals and other knowledge artefacts to facilitate training.
- Working cohesively with the Enterprise Team to manage the relationship & satisfaction of the Customer and all Stakeholders involved in the Implementation of the solution & platforms.
- Identify opportunities to improve and/or streamline our delivery processes.
- Mentor colleagues assigned to support you in the enterprise projects.
- Work closely with external Partner companies to ensure the smooth operation of any integrations or other inter-working of iCabbi software and that of any 3rd parties.
- Work with Customer teams to accredit them in our delivery methodology and where necessary, mentor and advise them in project rollouts to their Customers.
- Ensure all aspects of the dispatch system are fully tested, implemented and functional as well as any outstanding defects or issues are resolved on time for go live.
- Work with the Customer’s team to define and support the change programme from cutover to the new iCabbi software & operating processes.
- Manage any new feature requirements identified pre-sales/pre-implementation with the product team(s) (voice/dispatch) and assist the teams and customer with any ongoing input/validating feature releases by conducting in depth testing, as well as coordinating the release/feedback to get the project live on time.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and objectives and helping them succeed.
- Optimise Customer usage of the iCabbi system (e.g. through customer visits, interviews, ticket monitoring, new feature releases etc.)
- Be a point of contact/ownership of customers issues & escalations internally and drive these through to resolution with relevant points of contact.
- Gather Customer feedback on product usage and communicate any unmet or future needs back to Product for consideration within future roadmap development.
- Identify and document key performance metrics for any given company, or a group of companies e.g. specific to one incumbent system.
- Determine what processes, configuration etc. have led to performance levels (premium or deficit)
- Identify & nurture opportunities for customers to act as iCabbi advocates (e.g. referrals, case studies etc.)
- From time to time, you may be required to carry out additional tasks for which your skills and experience apply. This will be considered as standard.
What will you bring to us?
- 5+ years of experience in the Taxi Industry.
- Excellent Client facing capabilities comfortable dealing appropriately with all levels of Customer organisation, including C-suite.
- Solid business analysis skills, able to map out the process changes involved in the implementation of software solutions.
- A proactive mindset which is continuously anticipating future needs and identifying creative but practical solutions.
- Problem Solving Ethos willing to take ownership and drive through to resolution.
- Strong reporting and presenting capabilities.
- Ability to grasp highly technical concepts while also able to explain such concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven responsibility in all phases of technology-based project delivery within tight deadlines under pressure from external clients.
- Ability to handle the dual nature of the role with different stakeholders; including managing numerous competing concurrent activities with both short- and long-term timelines, complex integration solutions.
- Fluent English speaker, European languages an advantage.
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn & drive that motivation within the team.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude.
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach.
- Proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeking to get things done and deal with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to create a positive and innovative, engaging working environment.
What will we give to you?
- An excellent opportunity to further your skillset, system knowledge and career.
- A chance to work in a very dynamic and different market that will challenge you.
- Empower you, to drive your own career by working with some of our leading clients while forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile vision and mission, and who excel at that mission.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.