Title: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Experience Required: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
With increasing demand for our product and new opportunities presenting themselves in the wider area of smart mobility, we are now looking to strengthen our Passenger Products team with exceptional QA Automation Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and be on the right side of the change that is sweeping this industry. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Create end-to-end test scenarios, design automation scripts and execute to ensure software works as intended per the requirement.
- Design, develop and integrate automated tests into existing automated testing infrastructure.
- Complete work on schedule in an agile/scrum work environment.
- Automated Testing of iOS, Android and Web apps.
- Automated Testing of APIs and backend services.
- Design, script and debug tests in various automation tooling.
- Promote the use of best practices within the team and make suggestions as necessary to improve the efficiency and quality of the work produced by the team.
- Evaluate the coverage of existing automated tests and how to improve coverage.
- Execute tests to validate non-functional requirements, such as performance, scalability and reliability.
- Triage and investigation of automated test failures to evaluate root cause.
- Report on metrics that assess the quality of software products and software development process.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in JIRA.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Ensure all standard QA practices are followed and respected.
- Analyse and define existing business processes and interdependencies.
What will you bring to us?
- 7+ years of creating and executing manual and automated test cases for mobile and web applications, and APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium, Appium, JUnit or other Unit testing frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in apps needed for testing and creating test cases. (Genymotion, Charles (or any other proxy), Testrail, Jira, and others).
- Experience using agile methodologies and working in scrum teams.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
What will we give to you?
- A culture which is second to none
- A very competitive package.
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.