Event & Marketing Executive
Title: Events & Marketing Executive
Location: Dublin – Hybrid
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in an Event/Marketing environment
Travel Requirement: Approx. 3-7 short trips a year
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 800,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
- Work with local market teams in the UK, Europe and North America to deliver marketing objectives across multiple channels
- Event management – you’ll be the chief coordinator of everything that goes into making an event a success from working with the Head of Marketing on key objectives and messaging through to travel and event logistics, budget management, communications – both internal and external, hospitality, reporting etc.
- Producing and coordinating digital events such as webinars
- Contributing to creative campaign development
- Producing digital and print contents such as videos, eBooks, guides, Brochures, Blog posts
- Web content management
- Delivering engaging customer communications and sales messaging via email campaigns
- Coordinating customer marketing initiatives
- Being the unique voice of iCabbi online, managing our social media accounts and building our community.
- An energetic multitasker who can think quickly, problem solve and find opportunities anywhere.
- A digital native with a creative streak.
- A people person.
- A natural communicator who is not afraid to challenge and enjoys working in a team.
- A writer.
- Extremely organised and self-motivated, you want to learn, as well as demonstrating your own knowledge in an open, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience in an Event/Marketing environment.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Experience with WordPress CMS and Google Analytics/AdWords/Search products preferred.
- Educated to a degree or master’s level in marketing or in business with a marketing specialism OR who cares about the degree if you can show evidence of doing everything we’re looking for very well!
- An interest or experience working in the technology / automotive space would be a bonus.
- Fluent in English, a second language would be fantastic especially if it is a European one.
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment!
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Please submit a CV to email@example.com outlining your experience and achievements, as well as a short cover note on why you’re the right person for this role.