Customer Success Manager
Title: Customer Success Manager
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years in the Taxi Industry
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 750,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, and Canada, Australia & New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
The purpose of a Customer Success Manager within iCabbi is to manage a portfolio of our Customers by driving adoption and outcomes leading to retention, expansion, and advocacy across their portfolio.
The role of the CSM is to work closely with customers to ensure they are optimising their use of the iCabbi system. A Customer Success Manager should be knowledgeable of the taxi industry, he/she will often provide technical support & guidance to customers along with the application of good governance to minimise risks arising from any change to ensure the customer maximises the benefits.
The Customer Success Manager should also keep Customers fully updated on future developments of the iCabbi system and the business benefits these developments will bring. The Customer Success Manager is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers experience a high level of satisfaction through their use of the iCabbi system.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Optimise Customer usage of the iCabbi system (e.g. through customer visits, interviews, ticket monitoring, new feature releases etc.)
- Be a point of contact/ownership of customers issues & escalations internally and follow these through to resolution with relevant points of contact.
- Co-ordinate resources across the organisation as needed to support Customer needs
- Provide technical & product guidance and education to Customers to ensure they are getting the most from the iCabbi system to meet their business needs.
- Identify and document key performance metrics for any given company, or a group of companies e.g. specific to one incumbent system.
- Determine what processes, configuration etc. have led to performance levels (premium or deficit)
- Work with Marketing to develop a database of Customer best practices and Customer references/case studies
- Represent the voice of the Customer within iCabbi to ensure their needs are heard, understood and addressed appropriately
- Plan and execute a cadence of communicating & meeting Customers to review their adoption trends & sentiment, both unblocking issues and identifying opportunities to enhance the value they receive from the iCabbi system
- Gather Customer feedback on product usage and communicate any unmet or future needs back to Product for consideration within future roadmap development
- The job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Identify and nurture opportunities for customers to act as iCabbi advocates (e.g. referrals, case studies etc.)
- Collaborate closely with team members to support retention/renewals and expansion opportunities
What will you bring to us?
- Customer Service focused & Excellent Relationship Management Skills.
- Knowledge of the Taxi Industry hugely advantageous.
- Exceptional Time Management and very well organised
- An in-depth knowledge of the iCabbi system capable both of training and troubleshooting the system and at times
- A strong appreciation of the taxi business and the business benefits from the iCabbi system
- Strong Customer empathy enabling them to understand and address Customer issues
- Be highly organized both in personal planning and addressing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be a team player co-ordinating and working with the iCabbi organisation for the benefit of their Customers
- Sufficient knowledge of the disciplines of sponsorship, change management and governance
- Creative, always looking to identify new opportunities for Customers to increase business value.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a strong communicator both orally and in writing are essential for collaborating with others, communicating to your manager, and speaking with customers.
- The successful candidate will be used to travelling with their role.
What will we give to you?
- Onboarding Plan to integrate you within the business learning our products from the implementation through to supporting the product suite.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.