Title: Manual QA
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 800,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role to join our busy team. The main duties will involve reviewing our systems and applications and reporting any defects in accordance with our acceptance criteria.
- Creation of testing methodology based on business requirements,
technical and functional specifications.
- UAT testing of software applications.
- Creation of test scripts & test cases to support software testing activities.
- Collection and analyses of data for software process evaluation.
- Create and implement test scenarios from requirements docs and
authored test cases.
- Perform functional testing for the user stories and report bugs using JIRA
with explanatory notes and steps to recreate.
- Participate in planning sessions and scrum calls.
- Assist development and product teams in bottleneck investigation
What will you bring to us?
- Previous QA experience.
- Functional testing.
- Black box testing.
- Manual testing.
- Bug tracking.
- Mobile testing.
- Reporting and metrics.
What would be great to have
- BS degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Automation Testing.
- Agile methodology
- Functional specifications
- Test rail
- Selenium / Appium automation experience
What will we give to you?
- A culture which is second to none!
- A very competitive package.
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.