Title: PHP Developer
Location: Ireland / United Kingdom
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced and driven PHP developer looking for a new challenging role? Are you eager to upskill and continuously learn? Looking to work in an exciting fast paced environment focused in the mobility sector?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential. The successful candidate will fully embrace cloud infrastructure in multi-tenant environments.
Developer – Ops team. The Dispatch Engine is the technical heart of our business. It’s responsible for translating high volume demand at scale to intelligently match supply and demand. It’s capable of handling the simplest trips from A to B, to recurring bookings, to complex bookings with multiple pickups and dropoffs. With over 15 million bookings every month and growing – our dispatch engine powers all of the products in the iCabbi suite.
As a PHP Developer you will:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the product teams across Driver, Passenger and Business solution teams.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilise backend services and contribute to and create new API endpoints for internal and external consumption.
- Convey effectively with product team on task progress, suggestions, issues.
- Coordinate with co-developers across all product teams and keep product managers informed of the status of development.
- Laravel / MVC Frameworks.
- Relational Database experience.
- Experience managing serverless infrastructure and deployments.
- AWS services Lambda, API Gateway, RDS and SQS.
- Laravel Vapor.
- REST API & JSON to manage our API which is PSP (Payment Services Provider) Agnostic.
You will bring:
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel frameworks for at least 5 year(s).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
What would be great if you did have?
- Experience with Github and Jira.
- Experience of collaborating with in a fast-paced product team.
- Experience in Interaction with API’s i.e. Google APIs (e.g. Location Services, Google Maps, GCM, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.