ParkTuition iCabbi Marketplace Partner Logo iCabbi Marketplace Partner Logo

Help to pass your English exam for your licence


The new English Language requirement;

It has been announced by the Government, ( that all new and existing private hire drivers will need a B1 English Language certificate.

Park Tuition has been approved for this purpose to help you pass the exam which includes:

  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Speaking and Listening

We are experts at teaching English as a second language, so contact us NOW to book your course to ensure that you have the best chance to pass.

  • Expert Teaching by qualified professionals
  • Continuous assessment and feedback
  • Practice tests & mock exams, exam registration and processing
Want to know more?
Arrange a call with Park Tuition today