Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Founded in Dublin in 2008, iCabbi’s fully cloud-based taxi platform provides taxi and private hire operators with the technology they need to compete in today’s fast-paced mobility landscape. The Taxi Alliance is an innovative joint venture between iCabbi and the independent taxi and private hire industry in the UK and Ireland set up in 2022. It comprises over 500 taxi companies, representing upwards of 39,000 licenses. Its aim is to foster collaboration amongst taxi companies and deliver security and strength to the industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
As a member of the Support team within iCabbi, your role will be to provide a comprehensive support service to a wide range of customers, primarily in the taxi industry. This service includes duties such as ensuring that all issues that customers raise to the support desk are investigated in full and resolved within a timely manner whether this be through our ticketing system or via a call directly to our support line. As well as this you will be responsible for locating potential bugs that are reported by customers and developing solutions to these where possible. The service also includes maintenance of the customers’ phone systems that are crucial for their business operations.
- Provide a visible and proactive service, developing credibility and trust with our wide customer base.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Help streamline and suggest potential improvements to the platform.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
- Ensure the appropriate escalation of issues and areas of concern to the relevant manager.
- Help identify and, where possible, develop solutions to potential platform affecting bugs and issues.
- Be able to work efficiently while in remote and office environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members based in different geographical locations.
Key Skills Requirements
To ensure all potential candidates are the right choice for this role, below are several Key skills that the company believes are vital to the future success within the vacancy.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally & written including high standards of literacy.
- Basic understanding of PHP, MySQL and HTML5.
- Basic understanding of Data Connectivity, Networking and IT.
- Ability to receive feedback and criticism, then apply this constructively to your personal development.
- Ability to work independently, and within a team structure.
- Basic understanding of Linux via a CLI.
- Experience using the Zendesk support desk environment.
- Experience working within a customer service/care role.
- Experience of PBX based telephony systems (Asterisk).
- Experience of Asterisk Dialplan.
- Experience of Vue.js & Git.
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.