Customer Relationship Manager (Sheffield)
The role of the Customer Relationship Manager working within the Customer Relationship team in the Taxi Alliance has 3 key elements. Firstly, as the ‘primary customer owner’, you will manage your customers by working closely with them to ensure they have the tools & support needed to achieve their business goals. The secondary responsibility is to communicate updates on product and feature releases to those customers, with the third element to provide support to the Implementation & Customer Success Managers when required.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you will be an advocate of iCabbi, the iCabbi System and the Taxi Alliance. You will work with our customers to provide guidance, explain how the iCabbi systems can meet their business needs & ensure they are optimising their use of the system. You will keep customers fully updated on future developments & their benefits, creating the opportunity to drive product & feature adoption.
With the ultimate goals being to drive customer retention, satisfaction (including system & service), expansion & customer advocacy across your base, you will collaborate with other members of the Taxi Alliance team & the wider iCabbi team.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, it would be advantageous for you to have knowledge of the taxi & private hire industry, however this is not essential as a full induction & training plan will be provided.
Retention & Growth
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs, recommending products & services to help them succeed.
- Plan and execute a cadence of communicating with your Customers & where you are the ‘primary owner’ of a customer, you must work to optimise usage of their iCabbi system & engage with the Customer Success Managers to provide system expertise, knowledge, technical advice & support where necessary.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support retention/renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Proactively review Zendesk & monitor your customers issues, resolve where possible & escalate issues internally when necessary and follow these through to resolution with relevant points of contact, however this is NOT a support role.
- Identify and document key performance metrics for any given company, or a group of companies e.g. specific to one incumbent system & provide benchmarking of your customer base.
- Determine what processes, configuration etc. have led to performance levels (positive and/or negative).
- Deliver Webinars to promote new products & features.
- Provide secondary support for the Customer Success Managers in communicating to their customers via regular zoom & phone calls to discuss the latest releases & product/feature updates.
- Provide secondary support for the Implementation team with new & ongoing projects.
Relationship / Satisfaction
- Be a point of contact for customers issues & escalations internally and follow these through to resolution with relevant points of contact, however this is NOT a support role.
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive, to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction and to coordinate resources across the organisation as needed to support Customer needs.
- You will need to build strong and lasting relationships with your customers; as customers will trust you implicitly; you will need to work openly & honestly to gain this trust and respect.
- Work with Marketing to develop a database of Customer ‘best practices’ and Customer references/case studies.
- Identify and nurture opportunities for customers to act as iCabbi advocates (e.g. referrals, case studies etc.).
- Represent the voice of the Customer within iCabbi to ensure their needs are heard, understood and addressed appropriately.
- Gather Customer feedback on product usage and communicate any unmet or future needs back to Product for consideration within future roadmap development.
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment.
- Further education and training to enhance your skill set.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.