Title: Dispatch Implementer
Location: United Kingdom
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience Required: Experience in a similar role is essential. Experience in the Taxi industry would be largely advantageous to a candidate.
The role of the Dispatch Implementer is to primarily work with customers to train, build & implement the Dispatch platform, Driver App & Passenger Products such as the Passenger App, Web Booker & Book Business. You will work collaboratively with the customer to build their knowledge of the platforms, Apps & Products to enable them to own & manage their systems post go live.
As part of the implementation process, you may need to engage with 3rd Party providers to ensure any external integrations such as Booking Integrators are in place.
You will act as a consultant throughout the implementation process providing clear recommendations to your client on set up, build & usage. You will also work with the customer post go live to optimise the platforms & deliver further feature & product adoption.
- Work with customers in a consultative approach to train & build the Dispatch platform in line with their business requirements.
- Work with the customer to complete their Passenger App registration including payment portal onboarding, App testing & onboarding of all Passenger Experience products.
- Train the customer, including Superusers & Drivers on the Driver App.
- Deliver training both on a face to face basis at the customer site and via Zoom (or similar).
- Engage & work collaboratively with any 3rd Party Integrators to ensure any integrations are fully tested prior to go live.
- Ensure all aspects of the Dispatch, Passenger Experience Products & Driver App are fully tested, implemented and functional as well as any outstanding defects or issues are resolved on time to go live.
- Build your knowledge of the iCabbi Voice & Voice+ platforms to support your customer & colleagues in the delivery of the integrated features of the iCabbi solution.
- The role involves on site visits with customers at their premises & therefore a full clean driving licence & the commitment to work away from home is essential.
- Work cohesively within the Implementation Team to deliver excellent project management through clear & open communication, timely completion of the weekly Implementations programme & providing a clear concise update at the weekly project meeting.
- Take responsibility for key milestones within the programme to ensure that you as an individual & the Team deliver to plan and budget.
Team & Business Support
- Complete timely & comprehensive Customer Handovers, including the completion of the project management documents.
- Forge excellent business relationships with key contacts across our customer base and key partners.
- Develop a strong understanding of other iCabbi Products, Technology & the taxi sector as a business.
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline our delivery processes.
- Assist with the generation, implementation and review of potential Health & Safety issues, quality management and other operational procedures and systems.
Targets & KPI’s will be agreed at the start of each fiscal & reviewed regularly with a formal quarterly review to ensure the achievement is meeting both individual & business requirements.
What will you bring to us?
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally & written including high standards of literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, including time management & the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Taxi Industry & iCabbi system knowledge is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work methodically, accurately & under pressure.
- Self-motivated with a professional, positive and customer focussed work ethic.
- Strong aptitude for seeing tasks or projects through to completion.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the role.
- Confidence to challenge & question processes to provide business improvements.
- Ability to receive feedback & to accept & learn from constructive feedback to improve & self-development.
- Manage situations which may arise on Go Lives such as customer premises losing all communications etc. Manage both the customer and the third parties involved and keep the situation calm and controlled whilst providing the required fix.
What will we give to you?
- A culture which is second to none!
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further education and training to enhance your skill set.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.