Full Time, Permanent
Experience in a similar role is essential. Experience in the Taxi industry would be largely advantageous to a candidate
Operations – UK
Title: Voice Implementer
Location: UK/ IRE
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: Experience in a similar role is essential.
Experience in the Taxi industry would be largely advantageous to a candidate.
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 800,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
Searching for an innovative Lead Developer to join iCabbi, your role will be to develop and support our in-house telephony platform for a wide range of customers, primarily in the taxi industry.
As the Lead Developer, you will oversee projects, analyse briefs, identify risks, and develop work schedules which you will be reporting into your line manager.
To be successful as a Lead Developer, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems and make objective decisions.
Freedom to work remotely, however you will be required to come to the office at least once a week.
This role will require travel and therefore a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is a requirement of application.
- Work with customers in a consultative approach to train & build the Voice / Voice+ platforms in line with their business requirements.
- Deliver training both on a face to face basis and via Zoom (or similar).
- Work with the customer & or their IT provider, to complete the Site Survey & provide recommendations to improve their internal network to support the iCabbi solution.
- Engage & work collaboratively with the Client’s SIP & Data Connectivity Providers to ensure suitability for the iCabbi software & timely migration / porting.
- Ensure all aspects of the Voice / Voice+ systems are fully tested, implemented and functional as well as any outstanding defects or issues are resolved on time to go live.
- Build your knowledge of the iCabbi Dispatch platform, the Driver & Passenger Apps to support your customer & colleagues in the delivery of the integrated features of the iCabbi solution.
- The role involves on site visits with customers at their premises & therefore a full clean driving licence & the commitment to work away from home is essential.
- Work cohesively within the Implementation Team to deliver excellent project management through clear & open communication, timely completion of the weekly Implementations programme & providing a clear concise update at the weekly project meeting.
- Take responsibility for key milestones within the programme to ensure that you as an individual & the Team deliver to plan and budget.
Team & Business Support
- Complete timely & comprehensive Customer Handovers, including the completion of the project management documents & the Voice Product Adoption log to your colleagues within the Support & CX Teams.
- Work with the Customer Success team by providing system knowledge & support to improve customer product & feature adoption of the Voice / Voice+ platforms.
- Forge excellent business relationships with key contacts across our customer base and key partners.
- Provide input and time for new Voice / Voice+ product & feature releases, supporting the development time with in depth user testing, feedback, user guide writing & assistance in ensuring releases are pushed on target.
- Develop a strong understanding of other iCabbi Products, Technology & the taxi sector as a business.
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline our delivery processes.
- Assist with the generation, implementation and review of potential Health & Safety issues, quality management and other operational procedures and systems.
Targets & KPI’s will be agreed at the start of each fiscal & reviewed regularly with a formal quarterly review to ensure the achievement is meeting both individual & business requirements.
What will you bring to us?
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally & written including high standards of literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, including time management & the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- IT, telecoms, data connectivity & networking knowledge & understanding is essential.
- Ability to work methodically, accurately & under pressure.
- Self-motivated with a professional, positive and customer focussed work ethic.
- Strong aptitude for seeing tasks or projects through to completion.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the role.
- Confidence to challenge & question processes to provide business improvements.
- Ability to receive feedback & to accept & learn from constructive feedback to improve & self-development.
- A comprehensive understanding of the taxi industry is preferred.
- Manage situations which may arise on Go Lives such as customer premises losing all communications etc. Manage both the customer and the third parties involved and keep the situation calm and controlled whilst providing the required fix.
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Apply for this Job