Your Trusted Partner for Data Protection and GDPR
Privacy Helper offers clear, pragmatic advice and simple solutions on GDPR and Data Protection legislation to companies across the UK and throughout Europe. With a service to suit all budgets, over 160 organisations – major corporates to SME’s and local charities – have benefited from the guidance of our expert privacy consultants.
- We will explain clearly and concisely how the GDPR and associated data protection legislation applies to your business.
- Are you registered with the ICO? Do you have a Privacy Notice on your website? Both are legal requirements
- Our team can help advise.
- We can answer any GDPR-related questions you may have, or how to respond to an external data protection query.
- If you have yet to conduct a review of the personal data you hold, this can be done remotely. A “stock take” of the data you hold will help you understand your obligations as a business owner.
- Are your staff trained in data protection? This is an import element of running a business
- Lack of staff training leads problems down the line. – Are you able to respond to a Subject Access Request? Do you know what is involved and what your obligations are?
- Do you have a process in place to identify, report, manage and resolve a personal data breach. By law, you need to document every breach you have.
- Brexit does not mean the end of the GDPR in the UK. We’re now basing our data protection approach on the Data Protection Act 2018
- Now known as the UK GDPR.
Want to know more?